Discover Jesus – Matthew’s Gospel

If I want to discover Jesus, know who Jesus is, then I can look at the Gospels.
This time Fr. Mike explores the gospel of Matthew. Although Matthew is listed first, Mark was written first.  Fr. Mike talks about the differences between the two and explains why they are different. Once understanding that, then you can see why certain things are emphasized in Matthew and not so much in the others.
90% of Mark’s gospel is in Matthew. Fr Mike talks about the other 10% and why these parts are there.
He asks “How do you explain Jesus to the people with whom you live and know?
What would your gospel sound like?”
Fr. Mike then looks at the structure of Matthew’s gospel and explains the five books found there.